JLM’s One-Day Conference on the 3rd September draws leading politicians and communal figures as speakers.
JLM is proud to announce the first tranche of speakers for our first ever One-Day Conference on the 3rd September. Speakers include leading Labour politicians from across the Party, leading community figures such as the newly elected President of the United Synagogue, and authors such as David Hirsch.
Speakers announced so far are:
- Ruth Smeeth MP
- Louise Ellman MP, JLM’s President
- John Mann MP
- Wes Streeting MP
- Michael Goldstein, newly elected President of the United Synagogue
- David Hirsch, author of new book ‘Contemporary Left Antisemitism’
- Ivor Caplin, former Labour Minister
- Rabbi Danny Rich, CEO of Liberal Judaism and Labour Barnet Council candidate
- Cllr Sam Stopp, Editor of Labour Vision
In addition to keynotes and panels, the Conference will include JLM training and organising for the year ahead, inspiring activists to become further involved in both the Labour and Jewish communities.
Chair of the Conference Arrangements Committee Andrew Gilbert said “JLM’s One Day Conference will celebrate the very best of Jewish Labour values. With high-quality speakers, engaging panels and informative workshops, JLM are creating a space where Jewish members of the Labour Party can debate and discuss all elements of Labour politics.”
All the details can be found and tickets can be purchased online at www.jlm.org.uk/jlm_conference.